Monday, September 17, 2012

Hi...

Greetings! Here is a little intro if you don't know me:

My name is Tasya and I'm 17 years young. I'm in sixth form and I quite hate it. I come from a land called Brunei and contrary to popular belief, we do not live in trees, although there are trees everywhere for us climb in our spare time. Jay Kay, we climb trees all the time. Just kidding again, we live like normal, boring human beings.

For months I felt like I needed to express and share my interests as well as my views and feminist thingies but I had no idea what platform to use. I've considered vlogging, but I wasn't brave enough to show my face and I hate my voice; rapping (yes.. shut up...) and try to create a newish genre about feminist rap but I wasn't creative enough; writing a novel; making a zine, etc etc etc, because obviously blogs were sooooooo 2009... but look where I ended up.

Anyway, I'm clueless as to what direction I am heading for in this blog (hence my blog url.. but it is also a reference to my future and my life in general), but I know I will be posting stuff about my current favourite things, books or movies or music I am into at the moment - or 3 months ago, reviews about EVERYTHING, playlists I've made and so on and so forth.

I hope I didn't bore you but I hope things will get more interesting and that my writing (especially my use of grammar and SEMI-COLONS) will drastically improve as the days go by.

That's it, I guess. Bye... I guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...