Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Crawled Cakes and Marshmallow Snakes

Collaging is one of my favourite pastimes. It's enjoyable and perfect for days when I want to release some creativity but don't know how or where. I can't draw still life or humans or anything. Except letters and stick figures and weirdly shaped bubbles so this method is, like, meant for me. It's also really therapeutic cutting out from magazines or patterned tissue paper or just colouring in whatever space you want to fill in.

I have a book I keep so I know all my creations will be kept in one place because it drives me crazy if things aren't.

This is the cover which I plan to fill in with more cutouts but I keep forgetting

FIRST PAGE EVER. Bear with me, please. I swear it gets better.




I'm not going to post the whole book here just yet but I will do it regularly, so stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...