Friday, October 12, 2012

Hanging Out with Gandalf and the Black Knight

Hello all, back with another OOTD. I was out with my mother this afternoon and I felt like throwing on something simple and whatever was comfy. I wore a pair of jeggings, some brown gladiator sandals and my go-to black shirt with an image of the Black Knight (from Monty Python and the Holy Grail -- hilarious movie, I absolutely recommend it!!) and Gandalf (from Lord Of The Rings, duh).


Here's a super close up of the shirt:

 
Tested out lipsticks and eyeliners while we were out just because. Every time I see make up it's like a ritual now. Not too sure how I feel about that.


Piled on bracelets because I haven't worn them in SUCH a long time.

 
 Nails du jour. Pretty much in love with this shade of pink.



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...