Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Acidic Enjoyment

I have so much blog ideas that I don't know where to start so I do nothing about it and wait til I can decide. I've been keeping myself busy lately, like by helping my brother carry his props around and cue his music during his shows backstage (he's a magician), go back into painting (albeit they are super crappy), making bracelets and abandoning them half way, catching up on my tv series, being a fat glob by staying in bed the whole day and eating cookies but still trying to stay fit by working out in the evenings.

But enough of me, the reason I am here today is to share with you a song I've stumbled upon 10 minutes ago and I can't stop listening to it. Like, seriously, go and listen to it. Please. I beg of you.

The track is called Placid Acid by a UK based guy who calls himself Tourist.




It's super synth-ey and some parts are distorted in a good way and the little reverb sounds sends chills down your spine then when the beat drops you can start bopping your head like no tomorrow and dance like you're in a modern-day psychedelic music video directed by a hipster 70's-wannabe that just vomits out crazy neon colours and squiggly lines from thin air over crappy video quality and cue in more synth and reverb and angelic back up vocals.. This guy, he gives you time to rest.. The bridge is on and you can very slowly sway your head and whole body in a strange pattern and BAM continue your psychedelic (slow) dancing.


You are welcome.


2 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...