Tuesday, December 18, 2012

blue spiderwebs and vines enclosing balls of eyes

Make up was always a very foreign thing for me.. "Maybe I should just try lipstick," I told myself, out of the blue one day. "Maybe I should get another shade," I told myself again as I started to enjoy wearing it. "Eyeliner looks fun, the cateye seems to look good on other people.. I wonder if I could ever pull it off..." and the thought lingered... but this is not me. I am not that kind of girl. I don't wear make up, I don't wear high heels, I don't want to appear older than I am or smear chemicals and colours all over my face and have to be responsible for not smudging them while in public.... until I finally gave in. And now I'm kinda obsessed.

This isn't a story about how I changed (and I'm still changing) and developed (still developing...) as a person, I'll save that for another time. Or maybe I'll never share it. Who knows.

Anyway, I've done a freakishly long post aaaaall about lipstick if you don't know. But today I want to focus on the eye region and share some gorgeous pictures, specifically of blue eyeliner and mascara because I'm interested in how different it looks than the usual boring ol' black one. And it just looks really cool and alien-like. Imagine wearing an all blue outfit comprised of different shades. Wouldn't that be the dream.

(All photos are linked to their sources)





















1 comment:

  1. This girl at my school had the blue mascara. It looks really good on.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...