Thursday, December 27, 2012

race of robots

Race of Robots is a good blog post title as it is a band (hint: check them out). I hope I'm not too late on wishing everyone a happy holiday and I hope everyone enjoyed their time!

I threw on a quick outfit today and I wanted to show you a new bag I got yesterday.. It's pretty sweet.



Soz not soz for my messy room, but here's the full out-a-fit-a.


And a close up of my robot shirt.


The colour on my nails are a darker shade in real life, but I love it nonetheless.



7 comments:

  1. I love that skirt, I've always wanted one like it so I could sew a poodle on to it ;)



    Bee

    ReplyDelete
  2. That skirt is amazing. I've been looking for a flowy knee length skirt. Plus I love the outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great bag! I also like your skirt and t shirt. You play the keys? Nice!

    ReplyDelete
  4. omg that outfit is so cute!! i love that shirt a lot. super great blog!!

    xx eva
    stylewandering.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. That bag is so cool! Seems like the perfect size too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. this is a great post!! thankyou for the band recommendation - i'll b sure to check them out.
    you've got a great blog, girl

    http://mayathapapaya.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...