I haven't been in the best mood as of late and every minute thing either makes me cry (like brushing my teeth) or makes me want to chop someone's head off. Ahh, gotta love being a hormonal teenage girl with a regular menstrual cycle, am I right? (No really, as much as I absolutely hate it, I'm still thankful for its benefits - wow never thought I'd actually admit that).
Anyway, I made a list of things that have been bothering the hell of out of me.
1. People who tell me to "stay calm" or "don't be angry" especially when I'm not. And when I start getting angry they tell me, "see!?! you ARE angry!!" Well duh, dummy, YOU PROVOKED ME. I AM PROVOKED BY YOU. NOW VANISH FROM MY SIGHT.
2. People who don't reply my texts until I see them but get mad when I do the same.
3. People who tell me my hair looks like a wig.
4. People who ask whether my hair is real.
5. People who touch my hair especially without permission.
6. People who assume I'm mad just because I'm silent.
7. People who call me "babe". (Unless we have some sort of relationship/close connection then it's fine).
8. People who take aaallllll the time they have to complete a single task that could have been done in 5 seconds.
9. People who walk really slowly but stay in the middle of the path. Hey, here's an idea! Move over to the side to give room so the rest of the population who actually have stuff to do can get on with their lives!
10. The sound of people dragging their feet whilst walking, especially in situations where you can't avoid them.
11. People who roll their eyes when I try to be polite. You FILTH YOU DON'T DESERVE MY KINDNESS FROM TODAY ONWARDS.
12. When my entire laptop freezes for like, I don't know, what feels like AN ETERNITY as if TIME has stopped.