Wednesday, January 30, 2013

BAD VIBES FOREVER I DON'T CARE



I haven't been in the best mood as of late and every minute thing either makes me cry (like brushing my teeth) or makes me want to chop someone's head off. Ahh, gotta love being a hormonal teenage girl with a regular menstrual cycle, am I right? (No really, as much as I absolutely hate it, I'm still thankful for its benefits - wow never thought I'd actually admit that).


Anyway, I made a list of things that have been bothering the hell of out of me.

1. People who tell me to "stay calm" or "don't be angry" especially when I'm not. And when I start getting angry they tell me, "see!?! you ARE angry!!" Well duh, dummy, YOU PROVOKED ME. I AM PROVOKED BY YOU. NOW VANISH FROM MY SIGHT.

2. People who don't reply my texts until I see them but get mad when I do the same.

3. People who tell me my hair looks like a wig.

4. People who ask whether my hair is real.

5. People who touch my hair especially without permission.

6. People who assume I'm mad just because I'm silent.

7. People who call me "babe". (Unless we have some sort of relationship/close connection then it's fine).

8. People who take aaallllll the time they have to complete a single task that could have been done in 5 seconds.

9. People who walk really slowly but stay in the middle of the path. Hey, here's an idea! Move over to the side to give room so the rest of the population who actually have stuff to do can get on with their lives!

10. The sound of people dragging their feet whilst walking, especially in situations where you can't avoid them.

11. People who roll their eyes when I try to be polite. You FILTH YOU DON'T DESERVE MY KINDNESS FROM TODAY ONWARDS.

12. When my entire laptop freezes for like, I don't know, what feels like AN ETERNITY as if TIME has stopped.


 

5 comments:

  1. Number 1, number six, number nine (I almost nearly scream when 9 happens) and number 12 -- especially since my laptop in in its death bed -- are all relatable for me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't stand no. 1 the most, I have very little patience when it happens to me. No. 9 is the worst when I'm late for class and if it's on the other side of the school's campus. The little things in life, huh :-p

      Delete
  2. To me the worst are: n. 5, 8, 9, 12, 13. Thanks God no one calls me "babe". (Why your hair shouldn't be real?)

    Thanks for your comment, I'm glad that you like my red lipstick. I wasn't used to wear it, I wasn't sure that it suits me, but now I'm in love.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol I don't know! Since straight hair is the norm here some people get confused when they see how frizzy/curly my hair is.

      No problem! I felt the same way about red lipstick on myself and now I'm in love with it as well.

      Delete
  3. WHEN PEOPLE WALK REALLY SLOWLY IN THE MIDDLE OF THE PATH/HALLWAY.... uuugggghhhh.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...