Tuesday, January 15, 2013

it's rough in here but it's rougher out there

Just some photos I can't get enough of. All photos are of course, linked to their sources.






 

I FEEL YA LINDSAY, I FEEL YA





L     I     V                    T     Y     L     E     R







 G     R     I     M     E     S


 Be cool, guys.


I recently stumbled upon the greatest blog I have laid my eyes upon in 2013, freaksandgeeksmoments.tumblr.com which only makes me want to rewatch the whole show now..

I also made a couple of playlists last month titled girl powa (in 2 parts). First part is the hip hop/ r&b edition, as Lady of Rage would say "lyrical murderer, microphone bone crusher".



And the second is punk and garage and noise and all that in between. Las Kellies will help you erase people you don't like and flush them like your toilet

8 comments:

  1. I love every single thing about this post. Amazing.

    www.ee2be.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love freaks and geeks. My favourite is Millie, she'd rather get high on life! Also, have you seen how tall the kid who played sam is now? Puberty did great things!

    Em x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ugh, I love Millie! Yeah, she's always having more fun sober! Yeah, puberty did him good *_*

      Delete
  3. The Freaks and Geeks pictures >>>>>>>>>>>> any other picture on the internet. I don't think can love any of the pictures anymore than I do now.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know how you feel!! They're so great.

      Delete
  4. I nominated you for the Liebster Award! Check it out! :)

    http://ee2be.wordpress.com/2013/01/20/liebster-award/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know this comment is a bit late but thank you so much!!!

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...