Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Mini update

Hi guys I've been SWAMPED with school work and upcoming tests, slide in a presentation in there (pun intended). I have some stuff lined up but I don't think I'll be posting any time soon.. I'll be back though!!

Today I'd just like to share something very important: the beauty that is Suraj Sharma. Seriously, I don't know why it took me so long to say it out loud (and I really hope I don't come off as creepy) but Suraj can get it.








I've also made a playlist very recently which I think is perfect for doing boring ol' assignments, walking alone, crying yourself to sleep and possibly baby making. It starts off pretty slow but gradually builds up.


2 comments:

  1. That is a good-looking young man. Good luck with school.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...