Sunday, January 13, 2013

mon vélo est parfait tout comme vous

Just a quick post of what I wore today.

Also, I deeply appreciate everyone who responded so positively and sweetly to my previous blog post about body image. You all rock!!


I decided I needed a coloured pair of bottoms (other than black and navy) and my mother happened to come across these jeggings, which are comfy as heck! Only thing is they're a bit too long for me so they bunch up around my ankles. I would cuff them but the colour on the inside is a horrific bright red!


  

My brother has the coolest shirts, and this was a hand-me-down from him literally last night. It fits nice and loosely on me, which is perfect for days like today.

 
And when have I ever not worn my crocheted espadrilles. I mean really. It should be illegal.



2 comments:

  1. Love your whole outfit ! you look amazing

    xx Liyana
    LiyanasAdvice.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...