Thursday, January 31, 2013

red lips and a grown side shave

Today's entry is just a bunch of webcam pictures of myself.


I'm too cool to pose on time. Too cool for a smile. Too cool to look sexy. See the position of my hand? Yeah it indicates extreme confidence that'll make Tyra Banks cry!!!!! (It doesn't)



Honestly though, I just wanted to find a reason to show how long my side shave has grown. I think it's been a month? Also look at that 8head I'm rocking. Still can't compete with Rihanna though, she takes the cake one that one.


Funny story about the word eighthead! I had never heard of it before and it took me a whole day to understand a comment my brother made. If you're just as bad as me/you live under a rock -- it means a really big forehead ("fourhead").

And here's a smile for all you readers who take the time to read my blog and for being so sweet and nice! Love ya'll!


xxxxx

9 comments:

  1. You are absolutely stunning, lovely post sweetie ! Have a nice day !

    Charlie xx
    http://charliesmakeupboxes.blogspot.fr/

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're beautiful! I miss that webcam life. Your hair looks nice :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thanks, you're too sweet. You're just as beautiful! Yeah, webcam life is theeee best hahah

      Delete
  3. Hey, I just nominated you for a liebster award, you might want to check that post of mine so you can get what it's all about http://charliesmakeupboxes.blogspot.fr/2013/02/liebster-award.html !

    Charlie xx
    http://charliesmakeupboxes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ravenclaw's really cool too though ! Who's your favourite charachter ? (:
    It's my pleasure sweetie ! Don't worry, take your time (: Have a lovely day !

    Charlie xx
    http://charliesmakeupboxes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE your haircut - ould love to do this sidecut as well - but I'm afraid
    <3 xx
    share the feeling
    samecookiesdifferent.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...