Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Y O U T H F O R E V E R

Happy new year, everyone! Hope you had a wonderful last day of 2012 as I did.

On new years eve eve, I accidentally spilled water all over my laptop and it's not working so that really brought me down (there's still a hole in my heart because it's my baby and has been for 4 years). But on the actual NYE I spent my day with my best buddies from high school who are like sisters to me and we ate, shared jokes and did some catching up. There was so much laughter and inside jokes that it actually tired me out! I hadn't laughed that much in a very long time. Good times, good times.

During the night I was at my grandma's with all my relatives where we celebrated with a bouncy slide castle attached to a pool. There was an abundance of food and games and water everywhere. I also enjoyed my time and ended up really exhausted by midnight. My cousins even had a little countdown to 2013 - twice! Because they were 20 seconds too fast. "....3..2...1... happy new year!!!! .... oh wait no it's not 2013 yet.. 10.. 9.. 8... 7.." Sadly, I don't have any photos from last night at the moment because I used a film camera. So expect those sometime later in the month.








I'd actually take more pictures but my camera was acting up and the shots wouldn't come out.

Also, I shaved the side of my head last Saturday (I had to 'steal' this photo from my tumblr, oy vey). What do you think?



2 comments:

  1. Oh it sound like an exciting NYE! Mine was much slower and quite blah but I'm glad it's 2013. Sorry to hear about your laptop.

    The hair suits you! I cut both sides in October (I think) and ended up cutting most of it off o the 24th of December.

    Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i'm not looking forward to this year because i know how hectic it'll be, hahah.

      thank you! i was hoping it would. ooh, my mum wasn't too happy with the one sided shave, so i bet she'd flip off if i do both sides.

      happy 2013 to you too!

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...