Tuesday, February 19, 2013

flying flowers in furnaces

This was last Sunday's outfit when we went to pick up my brother from the airport.


This skirt is one of my favourites because I adore the floral print and colour combination.


One of my most used but cleanest/whitest shoes.. I can never understand why.


Before we left, I was doing an assignment but I felt absolutely brain dead and bored to death. So what better way to take a break than to take the piss out of vloggers who film their ootds! I made this video for fun, of course. And for attempting to keep myself sane. I do enjoy watching real ootds, I just can never imagine taking myself seriously if I ever decide to make one.

Also, please note: I'm not actually that obnoxious in real life. I also don't talk like that and everything was intentional (eye rolls, mispronunciation of Wintour, bad editing, etc).


10 comments:

  1. I love how you're such a "Valley Girl" in the video. Really funny! Also, your gap in your teeth is totally adorable! :D

    www.ee2be.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahaha I'm actually insecure about that part of myself!

      Delete
  2. That vid is so life-giving!!! Ahahahahahahahaha! "Super cazh.."

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't get over your hair-its sooo gorgeous! And my converses are the same, although they are not white, they're burgendy, but they are so CLEANN!
    thecoolcustomer.wordpress.com
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ahhhh thank you!! it's a hassle to have, really. maybe converses are made to BE clean?? because I've had mine for years and it's still pretty much the same colour!

      Delete
  4. Lovely post + pictures! Great blog you have here. I'm your newest follower :) Would you mind checking out our blog & following back via GFC and Bloglovin'? Looking forward to your next post! xx

    sixthtractate.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hi, thank you! i don't have bloglovin but i'll be sure to check out your blog!

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...