Tuesday, February 12, 2013

the planet in between our palms

Today, I threw on a lazy outfit to go for brunch with ma famille.


I bought this shirt for $1 and cut it up because the sleeves were HUUUUUGGGGEE and had a really weird flared shape. It's pretty cool though because it changes colour when the temperature increases. This shirt used to be pink all over, but after a few washes it gradually turned blotchy. Not even kidding: this afternoon was so hot that this shirt (or now a tank) turned yellow all over. I expressed my confusion and excitement towards my mother and she joined in. "But it wasn't yellow just now?!?!!" Once I entered my air conditioned room it turned back into this blotchy colour. Best $1 purchase ever or what?!!



What was going on up north (it's the only way I know how to line my eyes):


 Then at night we went out again for dinner:


Ughhhh so comfy because of this cropped oversize sweater.




No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...