Sunday, March 3, 2013

I'M DONE

WOW have guys ever felt INCREDIBLY mad and annoyed and hurt and degraded as if you're viewed as some sort of unwanted foetus? Like, you are literally filled with extreme rage that you could actually strangle someone or brake a fucking glass door, nay, THREE FUCKING GLASS DOORS with your bare hands. You would always smile and let it pass and stay composed when you get shit from someone but then that one strike, that one little tick triggers a different world of madness.

You want people to respect you and take you seriously. You are not selfish. You did not do anything wrong. Yet, you still get mocked and talked down upon, you get bitched about as if you were thin air. Irritated voice filled with disgust. Like a cold, hard slap across the face. You deserve it. You need to be slapped. You don't deserve respect and you certainly don't have dignity. I do. I deserve respect. No you don't. I abhor myself. What good do you bring anyway, worthless piece of shit, you, Tasya. Tasya. Stupid Tasya.

5 comments:

  1. Everyone makes mistakes, there's this quote I heard last Friday that goes: "the art of experience is making mistakes"...so, we all become better people by getting life experience. And how do we get that? By making mistakes. And learning from them (or at least trying to).

    Also, self-respect. Learn how to forgive yourself http://or-so-i-feel.blogspot.com.au/2012/02/these-are-ways-you-love-yourself-to.html

    Meg writes beautifully, young women like us can relate to her blog. It has become a part of my daily routine. Check her out, I know you won't regret it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know what, I read this post again and I don't think your post is about making mistakes. BUT my comment still stands :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahah, it isn't about making mistakes. It's about being angry and let down but me somehow turning it into my mistake or me putting the blame on myself and for giving people the right to treat me like that, among other things.

      And thank you so much for the link!! I loved that post and I'm reading her blog now.

      And thanks, I'll be sure to keep that in mind next time ;-)

      Delete
  3. Its like noo matter how hard i try to be a nice person im still being treated like crap and judged for being different. It is so tiring and hurts my feelings but i have to remember that I'm awesome no matter what. P.S. I totally feel for you girl i had a day like this on the 1st of march. Stay awesome love your blog btw you seem like a really cool person and if some people don't see that then they are blind. lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ugh girlfriend I totally know how that feels like! Lol thanks, I think you're super cool too! Other people must be blind as well if they don't see that hahah

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...