Thursday, April 4, 2013

Girls on Film: A Response to YouTube Sexism

Hi guys!!! School has been taking over my life that I rarely have time for myself now! And I'm very behind on everyone's blog updates, it's insane :-(

But anyway, I just wanted to let you know that Bluestockings Mag (it's a cool feminist website/online magazine that I think you should check out, it's great I swear and I'm not just saying this!!!) recently published an article I submitted. It's a response to the last Becoming Youtube episode that I've been meaning to write and also sexism on Youtube which I think is apparent on other websites and in real life too. I included some video responses of excellent and articulate female youtubers who bring up some really good points, and I highly recommend you watch them.




2 comments:

  1. Hi Tasya, just wanted to let you know that was a great article.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, thank you so much, Nomali! It really means a lot to me!

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...