Saturday, May 25, 2013

~~18 or whatever~~

Hey guys! I haven't been updating because 1) exams and they suck and i hate them a lot and 2) our wi-fi got cut so I'm leeching this magical connection at my grandma's. But anyway, I turned 18 last Friday and my best friends surprised me at my house and it was insane?!?! I was genuinely in shock and speechless and thought "WHAT JUST HAPPENED AM I DREAMING". But no, friends, I was not dreaming.


 













My family brought me out for a birthday dinner and they are just. The. Best. I. Swear. To. God.


The following pictures are from my lovely friend, Wani, taken with her NEW AND VERY KAWAII PALE YELLOW FUJI INSTAX. POLKA DOTS??? YOU MEAN FUN???







5 comments:

  1. These photos are just perfect...they look so cool and looks like you had a great time! happy 18th <3

    http://roseandvintage.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. great pictures! happy (belated) birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. congrats!! lovin the photos btw, you guys look like you are partying it up lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy birthday! I love your photos :) xx

    www.jessthetics.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...