Friday, October 28, 2016

Gone Green


I've been wanting to dye my hair since I was a teen, and I finally got the chance to! Thought green was an interesting colour, especially against my skin tone. Plus, growing up in a country filled with lush rainforests have always made feel connected to nature and the trees that I wanted to pay homage to the rainforest, somehow. Being in the jungle is peaceful. Sometimes my mind wanders off and I get deep into my thoughts. The silence is different, too - it can get too silent that it pierces your ears. It's free from city noise, but the insects and animals fill up those gaps. Not only is it refreshing, but it makes you feel good from within.

As I'm currently studying in KL, being in the city sans my own car limits my chances of hiking as much as I'd like to. So, I definitely miss the crisp, fresh air that you get when you inhale that the leaves freshly exhale. None of that carbon monoxide from car exhausts, pollution from construction sites, and so on.

I was playing around with make up one night and decided to go for a rose sheen on my eyes and cheeks, complimented by a red lip. Also adding a splash of gold and brown with my earrings to frame my face.






My boyfriend, Fariz, also did his hair with me. It's actually a combination of teal, dark blue and grey in real life, but for some reason the camera CONSTANTLY picks up periwinkle/purple instead. A pretty cool effect, no doubt!




Went to Nagaba to chill out and listen to some music after that. Nice vibes, especially for a hang out with friends (which we lack.. sob). Lol.








No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...